ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1. The content and information displayed on this web site is the property of Dodge Group Communications, Inc. and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Dodge Group Communications Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Dodge Group Communications Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Dodge Group Communications and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Dodge Group Communications representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Dodge Group Communications, and is provided to you for your personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
5. ALL DODGE GROUP COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. With respect to all communications you make to Dodge Group Communications regarding Dodge Group Communications Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Dodge Group Communications shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Dodge Group Communications shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Dodge Group Communications shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. Dodge Group Communications Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dodge Group Communications reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to Dodge Group Communications Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. Dodge Group Communications Internet sites contain information on Dodge Group Communications worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Dodge Group Communications product or service on a Dodge Group Communications or other company Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
9. If you choose to leave this Dodge Group Communications site via links to other non-Dodge Group Communications sites, Dodge Group Communications is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Dodge Group Communications has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Dodge Group Communications is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
10. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Dodge Group Communications may be forced to disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Dodge Group Communications guests, visitors, employees, or property (including this site), or to others.
11. If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern this site please see our privacy statement posted on this site. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or privacy concerns, please write us at P.O. Box 577, Jupiter, Florida 33468 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-743-0727 during EST business hours.